Is something bothering you?November 9, 2015
Is something bothering you?
Is something stressing you out or pushing your buttons?
Is something bothering you and you think, well there is nothing I can do about this situation because it’s always going to be there so I will just have to endure it till it changes.
Stress left to fester can turn into physical symptoms.
Studies have shown that when we are stressed the following happens:
- Your muscles tense up (muscle pain)
- Your sugar levels rise (hormonal imbalances, weight gain)
- Your immune system goes into overdrive (allergies)
- Over time your immune system has nothing left to fight off colds and viruses (illness and disease)
- Your thinking is focused on survival necessities only (life decisions compromised no clarity of thought)
- Your digestion either, switches off to cope (indigestion)
- Or you body pumps acid into your stomach to speed up digestion (stomach lining is reduced, causing food intolerances and depression (yes 70% of seretonin, which is a ‘happy’ hormone, is created in the stomach)
- Adrenaline is pumped into your system (anxiety)
- You are exhausted with adrenal fatigue (low energy)
Kinesiology takes the stress out of your central nervous system. Many people get back to me after a few days and say, “It’s funny, the external stresses are still there but they don’t bother me as much”. After a week or so, the external stresses even start to diminish!
How great is that? Whatever’s bothering you right now can be changed!
Have a good week!